Expertise in Financial Services
In more than four decades, Financial Coach Gene Offredi has explored the depths of:
– Investment planning
– Retirement and pension planning
– Fringe benefit planning
– Life insurance
– Estate planning
– Business continuation planning
– Gene is in demand as a financial and investment speaker and presenter.
Trained, Educated and Certified in Financial Planning
Gene Offredi has spent more than 53 years in the financial services business. His list of professional financial designations includes Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and Registered Financial Consultant. Earning the CFP designation means that Gene has:
Completed a set of college-level courses on financial planning
– Passed a two day exam
– Agreed to uphold the high ethical standards the CFP designation requires
– Completes continuing education as required by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
– Completed a two year certified coach program
– The Registered Financial Consultant (RFC®) designation is a highly esteemed professional credential for financial planning advisors. The – International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) awards the RFC® only to those financial advisors who meet its high standards of education, experience and integrity.
Ten Years as a Diversified Accountant
Gene’s experience also includes ten years as a diversified accountant. He has taught college courses on accounting principles and other critical business topics to thousands of students as the University of New Haven in Connecticut. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the University of Connecticut in Storrs.
Gene is an Investment Advisor Representative at Summit Investors Coach, LLC. He is licensed under the State of Connecticut, Department of Banking. The Department of Banking provides practice guidelines for Registered Investment Advisors.
Financial Coaching in Investment and Insurance Planning
Gene Offredi’s specialty is investment and insurance planning for individuals, families and small businesses. Summit Investor Coach, LLC maintains close business relationships with attorneys and CPAs to provide all aspects of legal, accounting and financial assistance to clients when necessary.
Founded Summit Investor Coach in 2002
On September 23, 2002, Gene Offredi founded Summit Investor Coach, LLC and is its sole owner. His financial and investment coaching empowers individuals and businesses to maintain and build wealth.
With more than 48 years of expertise in financial services, Gene Offredi offers his clients a wide range of services including financial planning, retirement planning, business planning, financial education seminars and more. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Summit Investor Coach and Gene serve more than 80 high net worth clients. The firm’s typical client has a net worth of $1-$2 million and an annual income exceeding $100,000.